Rules of Golf Workshops
Our staff and volunteers host a variety of workshops and classes to help you better understand the Rules of Golf. Below you will find information on our offerings and some national seminars.
2023 UGA Rules of Golf Seminars
- The Rules of Golf Workshops will return in 2023, and be made available to the public. See above for dates/times/registration.
UGA Member Club Seminars
- Did you know that the UGA offers 1 or 2 hour Rules of Golf seminars to its member clubs free of charge? The seminars are great for opening day banquets or junior days at your club. If you would like the UGA to visit your club to conduct an interactive presentation on the Rules of Golf at your club please contact Director of Championships & Golf Operations, Colin Clawson at (801)563-0400 or at [email protected]
- Seminars can be given Mondays – Saturdays. Dates are dependent upon staff scheduling. We do ask that the club have at least 10 attendees for the seminar. If you have any rules questions please contact Director of Championships & Golf Operations, Colin Clawson at (801)563-0400 or at [email protected].
USGA/PGA Rules of Golf Workshops
- Since 1975, The PGA of America and the USGA, working together to support the best interests of the game, have offered to the public a series of workshops on the Rules of Golf. This annual cooperative effort brings together a significant number of the most knowledgeable thinkers and educators on the Rules of Golf to offer a variety of workshops around the United States for anyone interested in learning more about the worldwide code that governs the playing of the game
- Multiple different workshops are available at locations around the country
- Click here to view the 2023 USGA/PGA Rules of Golf Online Workshop being held in Salt Lake City, UT