Rules of Golf Workshops
Our staff and volunteers host a variety of workshops and classes to help you better understand the Rules of Golf. Below you will find information on our offerings and some national seminars.
UGA 90-Minute Rules of Golf Seminars
- In an effort to educate the UGA membership on the Rules of Golf, the UGA will offer 90 minute Rules of Golf Seminar that are open to the public
- Each seminar is open to the public and free to attend Seminars will last 90 minutes (including a Q&A session)
- Each participant will receive a rules book
- Upcoming Events: Coming Soon.
UGA Rules of Golf Workshop – Registration Now Open
UGA Member Club Seminars
- Did you know that the UGA offers 1 or 2 hour Rules of Golf seminars to its member clubs free of charge? The seminars are great for opening day banquets or junior days at your club. If you would like the UGA to visit your club to conduct an interactive presentation on the Rules of Golf at your club please contact UGA Director of Rules and Competitions Easton Folster at (801)563-0400 or via e-mail at [email protected]
- Seminars can be given Mondays – Saturdays. Dates are dependent upon staff scheduling. We do ask that the club have at least 10 attendees for the seminar. If you have any rules questions please contact Director of Rules and Competitions, Easton Folster at (801)563-0400 or at [email protected].
USGA/PGA Rules of Golf Workshops
- Since 1975, The PGA of America and the USGA, working together to support the best interests of the game, have offered to the public a series of workshops on the Rules of Golf. This annual cooperative effort brings together a significant number of the most knowledgeable thinkers and educators on the Rules of Golf to offer a variety of workshops around the United States for anyone interested in learning more about the worldwide code that governs the playing of the game
- Multiple different workshops are available at locations around the country
- Click here to view the 2019-20 USGA/PGA Rules of Golf Workshop schedule and information