Youth on Course
Born in 2006 out of the Northern California Golf Association, Youth on Course began as the NCGA Foundation – a way to increase the accessibility and affordability of golf for Northern California youth. In Utah, the Utah Golf Foundation (UGF), the 501(c)(3) charitable arm of the Utah Golf Association, funds Youth on Course (YOC) Utah. Participating golf courses offer rounds to youth ages 6 to 18 for $5 or less for nine holes, and the Utah Golf Foundation reimburses the courses the difference between their normal junior rate and their Youth on Course rate.
CLICK HERE to learn more or Join!
Youth Membership Dues – $20
- As of September 1, 2018, your membership is valid 365 days from the day you renew.
- To be eligible for the Youth Membership, you must be 18 years old and younger.
- In order to become a member of Youth on Course, you must renew at the Youth on Course club.
- UGA members may belong to more than one club, but they will be charged an additional membership fee for each club.
- If you are a member of a private club, your membership will be renewed automatically by a staff member at the club.
USGA Handicap Index
Track your progress and make your games with friends fair with an official USGA Handicap Index.
Deals and Discounts
Enjoy deals and discounts at UGA Member Clubs and business partners. Every UGA member also receives $10 off any purchase at Uinta Golf and $10 off the Utah Section PGA Passbook.
Every UGA Member receives quarterly issues of Fairways Magazine, monthly issues of Fairways 18: Digital, and a year long subscription to Golf Digest.
UGA members are eligible to play in UGA Championships and amateur events at UGA Member Clubs throughout the state
Member Days and Events
Play private clubs and renowned golf courses throughout the state in UGA Member Days. The UGA also hosts national and international member outings.
Gain exclusive access to the GHIN Mobile App, where you can post scores, view score history, set favorite courses and playing partners, view UGA News, and more!
Advance Golf in Utah
Your membership dues help us grow the game in our state. The UGA gives back to junior golf programs and allied associations, helps educate golf professionals and volunteers on the Rules of Golf and Handicapping, and provide course rating services and technology to clubs. We also help conduct economic impact studies, fund turf grass research, and get involved in government affairs that affect the golf industry.
The Utah Junior Golf Association is dedicated to provide competitive and developmental opportunities for boys and girls in all age groups, to provide an environment conducive to improvement, to encourage excellence, and to promote friendship, sportsmanship and citizenship through the game of golf.
The National High School Golf Association was developed to unite high school golfers nationally by providing national high school golf rankings, showcasing tournament results, playing opportunities and providing access to unbiased information on college recruiting, coaching, and equipment discounts.
Let’s Get Started!
- Click this link and follow the prompts Join or Renew
- Once you have gone through the checkout process, you will receive a confirmation email with more information and your UGA membership card will be mailed to you.
- You will receive a separate email from Youth on Course containing information on your membership.
- Download the GHIN Mobile App on your smartphone to post scores and view your score history.
- If you are a new member, once you have posted five 18-hole rounds or ten 9-hole rounds, your handicap index will be established on the 1st or 15th of the current month.
- If you have been a member before, your GHIN number and handicap index will be reinstated immediately.
Additional Renewal Options
- Call the UGA office at 801-563-0400
- Send a check in following the steps on this form
- If sending a check, expect 3-4 weeks of processing time