We are a group of individuals who are dedicated and passionate about growing and improving the game of golf in Utah.
Board of Directors
The Utah Golf Association is governed by a 10-12 person volunteer board of directors. Directors are nominated to serve three-year terms with a maximum of three terms.
- President – Randy Hadfield, Alpine Country Club (7th year)
- Vice President – Kurt Bernhisel, The Country Club (8th year)
- Secretary – Amy Mayberry, Bountiful Ridge Golf Course (7th year)
- Treasurer – Joel Welber, Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club (6th year)
- Steve Brinton, The Country Club (9th year)
- Denise Vilven, Meadowbrook Golf Course (8th year)
- Stew Walz, Hidden Valley Country Club (7th year)
- Brian Hulse, Oakridge Country Club (6th year)
- Mike Bailey, The Country Club (4th year)
- Richard Church, Cedar Ridge Golf Course (3rd year)
- Leanne Wilcox, Ogden Golf and Country Club (3rd Year)
- Mark Jensen, Oakridge Country Club (2nd year)
- No current opportunities