Senior Women’s Player Performance Rankings
The UGA player performance rankings are a cumulative system of ranking amateur golfers in Utah. The SWPPR rankings are used in determining the UGA Senior Women’s Player of the Year and filling spots on UGA traveling teams.
How does it work?
The PPR rankings works on a rotating calendar basis. Example: When the points are awarded for the Women’s Senior Amateur are awarded, the points from the previous year’s Senior Women’s Amateur will fall off. Only a players top 4 point earning events will count towards their overall points total.
UGA Senior Women’s Player of the Year
The player performance rankings will determine the UGA Senior Women’s Player of the Year. The final counting event for the 2019 Senior Women’s Player of the Year award is the Women’s Senior Stroke Play. A player must participate in at least two UGA championships or UGA conducted USGA qualifiers to be eligible to earn Senior Women’s Player of the Year honors.
- CLICK HERE to view the past Player of the Year recipients
As of the Carbon Senior Amateur
|T-7th||Keim, Janet Kay||35.00|
Other PPR Policies:
- If an event changes dates significantly, it will fall off 1 year after the conclusion of the event.
- Starting in 2019, there will be no bonus point categories. Each event that a player earns points for will be counted towards their best 4 events. Bonus points from 2018 will remain until they are scheduled to drop off.
- The UGA will not award points until the club fulfills its responsibilities of a sanctioned PPR event. If a facility fails to fulfill its responsibilities the UGA reserves the right to revoke PPR status.
- CLICK HERE for host course responsibilities.