As of August 27th, 2020
Other PPR Policies:
- If an event changes dates significantly, it will fall off 1 year after the conclusion of the event.
- Players qualifying for a USGA event at an out-of-state qualifier when the UGA does not offer that qualifier, or if a player is exempt into a USGA event, they will receive 20 points.
- Starting in 2019, there will be no bonus point categories. Each event that a player earns points for will be counted towards their best 8 events. Bonus points from 2018 will remain until they are scheduled to drop off.
- The UGA will not award points until the club fulfills its responsibilities of a sanctioned PPR event. If a facility fails to fulfill its responsibilities the UGA reserves the right to revoke PPR status.
- CLICK HERE for host course responsibilities.