1030 North 2600 West Hurricane, UT 84737
18 Holes - Par 72
Golf Professional: Kent AbegglenMap Directions: Mapquest , Google Maps
This course has rolling fairways surrounded by sagebrush with spectacular views of the Virgin River gorge. It is challenging but fun for beginners because of its short length.
- Superintendent: Jeff Beteag
- Year Built: 1994
- Grass Types: Greens - Bent; Fairways - Blue/Rye; Tees - Blue/Rye; Rough - Blue/Rye
- Hours of Operation: Dawn to Dusk, Open all Week
- Course Style:: Desert
- Designer: Jeff Hardin
- Pro Shop: Full
- Driving Range: Yes
- Other Amenities:Reception Hall
Fee Schedule* Off season punch pass available. Off season senior punch pass also available.
- How to Make Tee Times: Blue/Rye